Dec 13, 2007

dec 13

i dunno how to describe today...

morning, gd news, sean pass driving test finally, second attempt this time, seems none of my business, but very indirectly affected wut happen to me today. woke up at 6 to accompany my dad and sean for the driving test, then went back home by emm, 9, my lil bro already went school and he took my mobile. mobile... becoz of my mobile!!! suppose to go carousel wif frens today, becoz of the mobile! i cant find them... end up shopping alone.... T.T

hungry jacks havent gimme any call abt the job, so i kinda put very little expectation to it, during the shopping i saw quite number of stores needs workers, still doubting whther i shud ask abt it. i dunno wut happen suddenly got the courage, saw one store in food court need waitress, so i went up to ask, the tauke ask me to come tomolo for trials. hell happy dat time!! i thought i had made a great effort! start feeling proud of myself hahaha!

back home told my family abt it, everyone was doubting me.... confidence i had just now drop from 10 to 0... T.T...ahhhhh.... did i made a wrong decision??!!! is the job dat bad??!! rather do hungry jacks?!! i admit i m very easily influenced, cant imagine i was cheering in the afternoon, end up sighing now.... haih.... thought u guys shud support me, i m discouraged..... haih 

btw, feel very sorry for angeline for worrying me... millions of appologies.. i didnt know my bro took my phone so i cant contact u, didnt mean to not reply u, very very sorry...   

No comments:

Post a Comment