Jan 22, 2008

i m not a gd staff.....still

tiring....my 1st shift in HJ, a complete mess... i reckon this is much harder than iga (y do i complained last timeEye-rolling, haha)

morning was alright, less customers, turning 12 or sumthing, whole restaurant was packed, and as usual... unavoidable... i made heaps mistakes, sick of blamming, but i still wanna say i m really a slow learner, plus a clumsy worker, forgive me if i makes anyone annoy for asking so much "silly" questions, hahaha (i know i m stupid, sigh).

will be working for the whole week, keep me busy suddenly, not getting use since me having hols for so long... lazy.....(now i miss them...haha)

and overalls, today is a bad day. i hope i can make it clear dat working is working, now i m back home and i don wanna bring my working thought home, cuz now my head is just full of fries coke and burger images... stop torturing me !!! i need rest!!! is just a job.... is just job.... don let it be my nightmare, i don depend it for anything...

sigh, i just feel bad, really bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment