Nov 21, 2007

~make a wish, make a wish~

i think i shud update, such an important event, how can i not blog abt it, but seriously lazy to blog, haha

another bday ova, i remember my very 1st post in this space was my 16th bday, and now my 17th bday, time just pass so fast, one yr ova, cant believe i made it dat far, haha i think i said that for thousands times already... is just memorable, so many things, being sick, coming to perth, repeat a yr, everything which i nvr eva thought of it will happen, and it does happened, things dat i think i cant do it b4, and now i have done it, simply amazing, can spend a day day dream abt it, and nvr feel bored, haha..

k back to bday.. i nvr wish how my bday will be extraordinary, well i nvr wanna put very much effort to celebrate my bday, coz... i dunno how to do it.. haha... c how lazy m i... haha, so i don expect much, probably just a dinner wif family or a hangout wif frens to sing ktv is gd enuf, i really think so!! this yr is just like dat, din done much, a dinner wif family, got presents, and few days b4 did went to ktv, hahaha, c i m satisfied... during the dinner, dad told the tauke is my bday (gosh y wud he did dat dat time!), then the tauke put on bday song in the restaurant, lucky not much ppl in the restaurant dat time... then an angmo form the next table come to me and wish my happy bday, seriously dunno how to react dat time, feel so dumb just standing there... anyways, overall although not really memorable, still i m happy, gd enuf.. hehe.. btw glad that ppl remember my bday, and thanks for all the wishes!Open-mouthed especially ss who count down wif me, u make my bday special!! and oso others lo, not mentioning here doesnt mean "anything", i appreciate all of them!!!

 

i think this is rather brief compare to my "sweet 16" post haha, getting lazy, plus really nth much to say abt, hmm.. yea i do make few wishes, i think everyone know wut my wish is hahahaha, dats right! nic teo! hehe, wish dat one day i can come to ur concert! plz realise it hahaha... i really hope so... btw, wish my dear idol happy bday by 29th nov! thanks for ur music!!

 

these few days have been thinking wut i shud apply in uni... headache, vet is hopeless, and dunno abt the rest, wut shud i study seriously, haih... i don expect too high now, problem is i really dunno wut i m gd wif, i m pretty useless actually... haih...haih... i dunno la!!!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment