Jul 30, 2007

who the hell m i ?

actually i aint as strong as wut i looks like, not anymore... i cant do anything, i m living in my self-centered world isolated from others, i totally noob, complete idiot, i know nth abt abt myself, i know nth abt wut i shud i do, i know nth abt wut i want, i have no goal, no aim, no hope...

i m useless...

y m i crying so much recently...? i m watching my future collapsing in front of me... yet i dunno wut to do... ran away? or stay?

time..... i hate y time pass so fast...... i don wanna grow up... i m scared.... i cant do it myself... i dunno wut i m suppose to do... aim high? study hard..? be a professional..? is dat wut u think i m thinking abt..? as if u know me more than i do.. is true, i really dunno who m i....

 

i m saying the truth... deppest down in my heart... i aint the person wut others tot i m, i m just acting, seriously...

behind everyone else.. i m just a coward, i cant help crying when i m alone, i m weak, but i m pretending.. as if i m confident with myself.. but i m not.. i hardly ask help from others, no matter how hard i m struggling, i nvr wan to ask anyone, i scared to show dat i m weak, i scared after i did asked ppl would just ignore me, i scared if i ask something i have no right to ask... i scared of everything, told ya i m a coward...

and u think i take things easily..? nth particularly dat i care..? not dat i don care.. i just dunno wut i shud do.. i cant think much.. dats y i ran away from problems.. dats y u tot i nvr care abt anything.... dats y i m struggling now, forcing myself to face my problems...

 

don leave any comment for this one if anyone seen it... don even mention abt it.... i wasnt goin to post this initially... i dunno y..    

No comments:

Post a Comment