Jul 27, 2007

omg u spot me!

now i regretted for establishing my new blog site, i think i rather stay here, but i cant just state that in my blogger site:

" sorry for causing troubles... owner of current blog decides to close down the page, any complaints will not be accepted, readers shud be informed dat this new blog site is actually..... a hoax..... deepest apology from owner... ~end~ " 

after a while can c garbage being thrown towards celine...... oh!!! she ran away! dat coward!

 

hahahaha, my god, really hope no one will c this, i guess i m just too lame and too bored.. is my life wut do u expect?! haha, plus a little maniac for talking to myself in my blog... wahahaha...

btw, y do i stop here, not like i am passing by again, after start using blogger i start to dislike it, reasons... being dat... is just aint my style la, i dunno how to describe, even though blogging in msn space might be kinda inpopular, but i just enjoys it, hehe... alrite, like i said any complaints will not be accepted coz i already decided... btw msn spaces did updated and plus some new functions in, but i haven explore it, nth to worry abt since i will be continuing in here from now on, sorry for neglecting "u" for the last few weeks... haha..

 

the intro is too long le, i initially wanna blog abt something else but end up like dis, hmmm actually dats not something really interesting so if i remember then i post it in next time.. (but i nvr did.. haha remember i stil owe one post abt the malaysia trip..). anyway, abt the "those and these days", i will still leave it, blogging some here and there.. haha sorry for ppl dat read my blog, not intend for dat... k, dats all for this.. if anyone c this really sorry abt dat... gomenasai... paiseh paiseh...   

2 comments:

  1. hahaha im sorry tat i act saw dis... since u hope no one will c (but still wanna post it) swt..
    but i seriously prefer u to stay here too.. hehe so no worries.. 
    paiseh now oni leave u a comment.. hope u don mind ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u spot me....
    hahah anyway y suddenly come this site? i tot no one would actually come, surprise me le!

    ReplyDelete