Jul 23, 2007

pass by..

surprise me, msn space changes a lot, unexpected... is quite cool now with the graphics..

i was working on econs assignment, haha so much to do but i oni have one day left... (still have mood to laugh.. haha if not shud i cry?)... gets bit tired, so come to visit my "old home", actually i still prefer msn space somehow... for some reasons, it gives me a kind of feeling... "亲切感" i dunno how to say dat in english, swt my english still bad...

in here i can blog more freely, not dat i cant in the other blog, just wonder y theres a different between them, i cant actually tell, is all just by a feeling, just i feel i m being myself in here rather than in the other... as if thers nth to hide in here, but the other one gives me pressure, i think mayb most of the others blogging in blogger, and my new established bloggy looks too simple in front of them... no... i dunno wut i m talking abt now... don i always hope someone notice my blog?... hmmmm... no idea, ignore my craps if someone spot this..(will there be any?)

i really running out of time now, but still don feel like doin it, faint~ just by looking at those figures, i really wanna run away from all of these... ahh, fine.. i know is my fault for not spending my holiday in a gd way, i just cant help, feel so ashame, can i ask for more?? dream on!

 

hope dat i have time to sleep tonite... 

No comments:

Post a Comment