Sep 7, 2007

bye bye, my lovely bloggy........

what a bad day....

school stuffs.. which i don wanna talk abt now , dats really depressing....

back home, i call my manager telling her i need to take a two months break so i can be more concentrate on my exams coming up..

i know is very ridiculous to take a two months break, but i cant afford to risk my studies (seriously !!)....

she got pissed after hearing dat.... i was gonna discuss more abt it with her... tel her the reason y i need two months..

 

i remember the last sentence i heard :"dats it! don worry abt coming back here"

 

i dunno y.... i said sorry and i quickly hang up the phone (too scared haha).... sat on my seat stunt for 5 minutes.... went totally blank....

then i cried... which i really don get y

i thought i always wanted to get sacked, and i told others i really don like iga (the stupid iga! haha) now i got fired.... but i cried.... 

afterall, if i can get gd results in TEE, is worthwhile to get sacked ! haha, well then.... jia you! celine!

 

ps: from now on, suspend my blog for two months, i needa study study study!

      

        ................

 

      WuT!!  I m sERioUS Ey!  i will do it, just watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment