Sep 3, 2007

8 LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME

THE RULES


We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME 

1. the reason y i like singing (anyone know....?) , story goes like this:

little dat time, because i don dare to shower by myself (but i have to), dats when i start to use singing to boost up my courage whenever i m alone.. then slowly develop my obsession to singing haha..

 

2. my bad habit : i bite myself whenever i m depress (trying to quit dat now)

 

3. i like guys dat can sing or play instruments... (special requirement of my dream guy haha...unfortunately still haven met one, sigh)

 

4. no matter how much works i havent done... i still go to sleep

 

5. this is a fact! laugh too much is not gd for health! so stay cool! (those who dunno y, check out my very old post "lifes being a cancer patient part 1 and 2")

 

6. i prefer to c ppl around me having a relationship with someonelse than i actually experience it myself (so i can gossip abt it haha) 

 

7. ppl thought i m lying when i m telling the truth, but believe wut i said when i m lying..(sigh)

 

8. last but not least.... i always blog, becoz i like crapping haha.... thx anyone for reading this!

 

tagged by siao wah

problem here.... i can oni tag 1 person instead of 8 (not enough blogs to tag Crying)

ESTHER! if u c this remember to blog ya!

1 comment:

  1. hey! I juz blogged abt this.. come check out my blog =D hehehe...

    ReplyDelete