Aug 6, 2007

home...?

dad flew back to malaysia....

once again in de airport.... perth airport... seeing others departing and arriving.. kinda use to it now.... anyway, again not me dat is flying.. hmm wait till some day la!

suddenly tot of a scene dat i not willing to see it happens... this time i have more urge of going back malaysia, hmm becoz of wut i don really know, just feels like it (haha i always dunno y).. then this sudden thought dat strikes me, makes me afraid... no.... haih, is actually gradually becoming a fact now...

nowadays, less and less contact with malaysia ppl, as if, slowly gets forgotten... i dunno how others thinking... i don really mind, i mean is normal right.. now everyone living in different environment, once the very gd fren may become strangers one day...

nah, i do mind, haha... i m speaking in how i feel, i don wish dis offence anyone, not dat i m ditching my malaysia mates, or i m being ditched (i don think dis will happen rite? haha) ... just very obvious rite? last time living in malaysia, studying, at least i still have school mates.. after i left the school, the not so close become strangers, the quite close become not so close, and the very close ones.... still very close.. haha.. just dats it...! get wut i meant, get wut i m worrying abt...?

straight forward way of saying it! is dat now frens in malaysia getting less and less, and besides dat... wut is the reason goin back now? do i still wish to go back for long..? do i still think malaysia is my 'home' right now? do i still have something dat worthwhile for me to call

malaysia my 'home'...

hmmm know wut i have been trying to say? i know some ppl will say:" hey i still remember u la; u still got me mah.. haha"

i know, even though not much, i still have frens in malaysia, my very best mates.. haha, but wut i meant is generally.. besides dat, nth in malaysia dat i belongs to..... my family is here, i m studying here, and of coz i don wish to work at malaysia in future, dats y! goin back to malaysia is just like goin on holiday! as if not my 'home' anymore!

 

.......... yea, dats wut i m afraid....

No comments:

Post a Comment