Mar 6, 2007

talk or blog

i tend to write a lot in my blog, so much to says but din says it out, so i write in blog.

 

something wans to tell others but din dare to, cuz always so concern whether sumting i said or sumthing i did will offence anyone or not, and really have dat experience long ago dat offenced someone, so since dat day not very much talking, or actually don dare to talk.

den slowly started to talk much and sometimes become quite talkative now, haha, but still don really dare to says out all i wan.

if anyone get offenced by me b4 i say sorry here even if u don wanna forgive me, but atleast hope u don come here and slash me wif a parang, if u really wanna do dat i would have to run away now.

 

hope no one will hate me up to this stage, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment