Dec 13, 2006

rest in peace.. my frens and my enemies......

yesterday is a day worth celebrating!! 3 months of coughing, 6 months of treatments, 12 chemos, more than 10 times of vommiting in hospital, feeling nausea every 2 weeks............. finally...........OVER!!!! but anyways, one more pet scanning then if nth happens, i m no more the hodgkin lymphoma patient, i m no more a cancer patient, i m free of anymore suffering, i m....i m.... i m....."healthy" again .....haha.

phew, and finally the PICC line is taken out, my right arm is free now, no more wrapping when showering, i can swim now, i don care abt carrying heavy stuffs now (but i wouldnt wan to carry anyway).

but still dunno if "u" r dead yet, i hope "u" did, "u" r the enemies that i will nvr forget and FORGIVE! nvr eva come back again, my left lung is not ur territory anymore (and no other parts in my body). its been a long time but yet seems very short, the death of my comrades, millions of them, rest in peace....... sorry for sacrificing "u guys" especially my hair, but don worry is growing back, now.....just have to wear hat.

most importantly, thx to all my family and frens, and to all staffs in haematology department, millions of appreaciation for the supporting and helping during these 6months, its tough, but i have done it so far so gd, hehe. something that just makes me disappoint is the waste of 6 months studying, din pay much attention, and haizz, dunno wut to do now........

so yes, always remember 12 dec 2006, the year of 2006, dunno wuts wrong wif this yr, just the worst yr i have ever experienced, and wuts more this kind of shitzz happen in my last yr in highschool, such an important yr, @#$%$#^*&@#%$^%##@%^#$&%*%!!!!! 

now just cross my finger, 4th jan next yr, PET scan !! hope "U" r dead, no more in my body, flush down the toilet and send to make fertilisers, absorb by vegetables and eaten by someonelse (NOT ME!) so rest in peace, forever...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment