May 26, 2007

my existance

sometimes i know, ppl dat don like me more than ppl dat like me..........

ppl i wan to get to know more don wan to know more abt me..........

wut an invisible man lack off (not clothes), is the existance.........

wut so great abt knowing everything abt others, if others don even wanna know anything abt u, as if not existing......

the greatest distance in the world, i m standing right in front of u, but u can neva c me...

 

even though i m not invisible, but wuts de different..

2 comments:

  1. yalo human is like tis...
    we always 用熱脸去贴别人的冷屁股……
    y sometime must we b 主动??
    i don understand....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, so touch le, always come and visit my blog..... thxthx.
    yea sometimes now i kinda understand how u feel last time, haha...

    ReplyDelete