May 18, 2007

~~~ha chiu!! ~~sneeze sneeze...

感冒了~~~

天气突然转凉,身体都适应不了....

讨厌ahhh!!!

最讨厌生病了!! 也许还有阴影gua, 可是我更讨厌吃药!

hem hem hem hem hem hem hem..........sneeze.................

tomolo 1st time hanging out wif my current yr 12 mates, still gotta sing karaoke eh, now my voice become so manly, haih, wut can i do.....

long time din sing d, last experience of ktv...... in utopia wif my family hahaha....dat time not as fun as malaysia experience, cant forget the 7 hours continuously singing in red box, haha, but hell expensive, nvr wanna visit red box anymore.

y suddenly skip to karaoke when i m actually talking abt flu, from chinese to english mode also lol. weather changes a lot, now...hmmm....not mistaken shud be mid autumn, not even winter!! and i m wearing like eskimo everyday!! and having flu, hate it la!!! y always me got sick?!! look at my nose now, swells up like 猪鼻.

hem hem hem hem, ha chiu~~~sneeze~~

pi pa ko wont work, in fact it dosent work at all, shud go sue the company. and nvr ask me to take medicine, the reason y i don like being sick is becoz i don like taking medicine, seriously hate it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment